Pets in Peaceful Rest?
…because your pet is part of the family.
Our Promise to you:
- We take your pet into our care THE SAME DAY it passes away…whether in your home or at a veterinarian facility.
- Each pet receives an indestructible, uniquely numbered disk allowing for positive identification throughout the cremation process.
- Your pet is treated with dignity and respect and will be cremated individually and honorably.
- We will care for your companion pet with the same reverence we would treat any other member of your family.
- We can even arrange for your family to witness the cremation process if you so desire.
Our highly trained staff, many of whom are Funeral Service professionals, understand how important it is to properly say goodbye to every member of your family. We encourage you to have a private Family Goodbye or hold a memorial ceremony in honor of your pet. Additionally, our staff is available to help your family create the perfect tribute to reflect your pet’s unique life. These comforting events offer you and your family the opportunity to share stories about your beloved pet and say your final goodbyes. We invite you to bring all of your pet family members to the gathering or ceremony so they can say their goodbyes as well.
The Pets in Peaceful Rest DifferenceSincerely, Julie & George Muscato
It is a great pleasure to share our experience with Scott Schmidt and Pets In Peaceful Rest. We recently lost our dog Rascal of 16 years. My husband and I both knew we wanted to have him cremated. It was important to us that Rascal was cremated individually. Unfortunately we have come to understand that there are a lot of less than reputable animal crematoriums around who sell the individual cremation and do not deliver on their promise. Our veterinarian recommended Scott to us. Both my husband and I were extremely impressed at how wonderful Scott was to deal with. He was not only kind and compassionate but very professional as well. We are thrilled to recommend him to family and friends and more! People are very vulnerable in times of loss. They are in good hands with Scott.